I realized the other day that I'm only going to live once, so I better get going. This blog will document my journey through my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drum roll please!!

After months and months of deliberating, I finally did it. Blogosphere, today I check #79. Buy a Kindle off the list!! I decided yesterday that it was finally time for me to get one. I am beyond ecstatic!! But, to ruin my fun a bit, they are sold out and on back order...so I probably won't get it until after September 4th...which is lame, but still soon-ish! I'm hoping that I can get a lot of my books for school on it...most books published before 1923 are free, so that's awesome! But I have mixed feelings about leaving my friend "the good old book" behind. Oh well, it's not like I'll never read another real book again haha!

Oh, and there is something happening at work today where I have the possibility of getting my face painted, which would cross #19 off the list! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment