I realized the other day that I'm only going to live once, so I better get going. This blog will document my journey through my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My first victory!

Alright gang, here is the deal.

I kind of picked the WRONG week to not be negative. There were lots&lots of crises and I'm also...umm....well, let's just say I'm on my way to being a bit...."under the weather" next week (you girls get me, right?)

So, this week was challenging, to say the least. I almost gave up. And I almost extended another day onto my No Negativity sentence.

But I took a bit of time and thought about what not be negative really means. So, when things kind of blew up in my face yesterday and today at work (I will save you the tear filled details :P) I did get worked up, I may have complained a few times, and I admit that I felt sorry for myself for a few minutes. But even then, I really did try to have a really positive attitude. I just kept thinking "All right, you can do this. Don't let it phase you." And after a few tears, I got up and put on my best game face. Instead of just sulking and letting the drama and bad feelings run my whole day (which I tend to do sometimes).

So I am gonna rule this task COMPLETED! My very first one!

And one of the tasks on my list is to save $7 for every task completed. So, I'm about to add $7 to my savings account! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment