I realized the other day that I'm only going to live once, so I better get going. This blog will document my journey through my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

Friday, July 30, 2010

#8. Spend a whole weekend without using the computer

Start Date: Friday, July 30, 2010 6:00 pm
End Date: Monday, August 2, 2010 7:30 am

So, I'm cheating just a tad on this one!

My boyfriend and I are dog/house sitting from Friday night-Sunday night at a house that doesn't have internet anyway. But I figured that it wasn't cheating that much because no computer doesn't only mean no internet, but it also means no Sims 3! If I let myself, I could literally waste my whole weekend away playing Sims.

My plans for the weekend are to finish up one or two of the books I'm currently working on and to get a good chunk of my journal filled up. I also have some friends in town for a bit that I will be seeing!

It will be hard not to obsessively check my facebook/email/blog. And it will be even harder not to play Sims late into the night. But sometimes I feel like my reading amount was severely cut in half when I got my own computer. So, it should be a relaxing and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment