I realized the other day that I'm only going to live once, so I better get going. This blog will document my journey through my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

Friday, July 30, 2010

In a rut...maybe #59 will help. Answer the 50 questions that will free your mind.

Hmm. Blogosphere, I'm in a rut, I think. I just feel all blah and like I need something different. Like my brain needs something new to think about.

So, before I start my no computer weekend, I decided to print out the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" and work on them tonight and tomorrow in my free time. Some of the questions look really great, so I'm excited! I plan to answer them in my journal...so that will help with the task of filling the journal up, I guess!

So, by Monday, I should have lots to write about!

I really like going through this list. I know I'm just doing the small stuff now...but it's fun and gives me things to think about and motivation to do things I normally wouldn't do. The short of it is, it makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment