I realized the other day that I'm only going to live once, so I better get going. This blog will document my journey through my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

Monday, July 26, 2010

To begin...

So yesterday I started my list on the day zero project website. I made my list of 101 Things To Do in 1001 Days. I'm pretty excited, because I can get so busy and so crazy that I don't do the things I'd like to. You know, the little spontaneous or adventurous things.
The thing about me though, is that I'm not very good at finishing something when I start it. In fact, I usually get really excited about projects like this at the beginning, and then gradually forget about them.
I'm starting this blog documenting my progress for a few reasons. One is that it will be easy to keep track of something once I start it; i.e. I will know both my beginning date and the end date. Also, hopefully writing a blog will keep me committed to the list! And lastly, at the end, I can have the blog to look back on so I can remember the details about all the crazy stuff I did :)

So, my start date for the entire project was yesterday July 25, 2010 and my end date is April 21, 2013!

You can visit my list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment