I realized the other day that I'm only going to live once, so I better get going. This blog will document my journey through my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

Monday, July 26, 2010

#78. Don't say anything negative for three days

Start date: Monday, July 26, 2010 8:30 am
End date: Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:30 am

Alright, this is going to be tough! No criticizing, complaining, or anything negative for three days! I put this on the list because I often find myself being really negative and missing the sweet little moments in life! All right, here it goes! I can do it! <---That's a good start ;)

Edit: Oh my goodness! This one is hard! I stubbed my toes 3 times in 10 minutes (even I don't know how I managed that one...) and some "expletives" may have slipped out! Doesn't count!! Right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment